A major shift is underway in the hospitality industry. Converging forces—from rapid advancements in tech to rising consumer expectations —are disrupting the status quo, introducing diverse new players, markets, and opportunities.
With these innovations also comes a wave of unprecedented challenges for development, design and construction leaders. Stricter timelines, escalating costs and a good bit of uncertainty around future design and tech are just a few of the challenges.
For hotel brands and owners/operators, collaboration is essential, which is why we created HotelSpaces. An invite-only retreat to explore the future of hospitality through the lens of development, design and construction.
Now in its fourth year, this intimate gathering convenes the sharpest minds in the biz in a laid-back setting for 3 days of cutting-edge content and networking. This report summarizes the big ideas and innovations that were explored at HotelSpaces ‘18.
Topics explored in the report:
- The Current State of the Market
- The Advantages and Opportunities of Modular
- Inside the World's Tallest Modular Hotel
- The 5 Pillars of Innovation at AccorHotels
- How AI and Smart Design can boost F&B Sales
- Stop Trend-chasing: Designing for tomorrow's guest today
- Design Ideas that Actually Work
- Getting Owners and Operators Aligned
Driving Innovation in Hotel Design & Construction.
Download your free report here.